Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor. This blog should not in any way be used as a substitute for the opinion of a medical professional.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Slacking Off

Loyal Reader, you may have noticed some slacking off on my part over the last week.  It is due in part to being ill and in part to being very, very busy.  I have been continuing with my previous 3 weeks' goals: sticking to a planned eating schedule, exercising at least 3 times a week and trying to eat 1/2 fruits and veggies at every meal. As of yesterday, my weight was 173.8, which is a loss of .8 lbs from my last weigh in.  I am not setting a new goal for this week, but will continue with the three I just mentioned until next week.  I will, as promised last week, post some great recipes for you right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment