Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor. This blog should not in any way be used as a substitute for the opinion of a medical professional.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weighing in: Week 3

This morning's weight: 172.2- a loss of 4.6 pounds in the past 4 weeks.  Yay, I'm on track and doing well!

I've really been doing great with planning my meals ahead of time and reducing the amount of times I find myself just eating on a whim.  I think this has made the biggest difference so far.  I've also been pretty good about getting in lots of extra fruits and veggies.  Exercising regularly has been an on and off thing, mostly due to the constant rain this week, but I do find myself more active in general- spending less time in front of the TV and more time actually getting stuff done.

Check back tomorrow for my new goal.  It's a really good one and very important for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment