Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor. This blog should not in any way be used as a substitute for the opinion of a medical professional.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weighing in: Week 2

I was very nervous about weighing in this morning.  After the cheesecake on Sunday and the binge eating on Wednesday, I was pretty certain I'd gained 5 pounds this week.  To top it off, my goal of simply going for a walk for 20 minutes three times this week fell totally flat due to a bad cold and rainy weather.

This morning's weight was 174.6 pounds, which is a .2 pound loss from last week.  Certainly nothing to brag about, but it is reassuring that after a seemingly "bad" week, I more or less stayed the same weight and didn't go up at all.  I did go for one walk during the week.  I also made a point of strictly sticking to my eating schedule the  next 2 days after my binge.

I know I could have done better but I think that being sick is a pretty good reason to take it easy.  I did make up for the walking this afternoon with a 2 hour walk around the lake near my house.

Some good news for this week is that it's getting a lot easier to plan my meals ahead of time.  I'm not perfect with it yet, but each day I find myself more aware of my schedule.

Check back tomorrow for next week's goal.

1 comment:

  1. I gained 5 pounds!!! I am glad you didnt gain like me...I was soo bummed. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete