Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor. This blog should not in any way be used as a substitute for the opinion of a medical professional.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 2

It's my second day and I'm already off to a rough start.  I woke up this morning with a severe hangover-like headache, though I hadn't been drinking the night before.  The only thing I can think of is that I was dehydrated.  After dinner last night I had some popcorn, which was only my second snack of the day, but it was a little too salty.  It took 3 Tylenol and as many glasses of water before it started to subside, and I didn't get out of bed until  12:30.

Herein lies my first dilemma.  Do I skip breakfast and go straight to lunch?  That never seems to work for me.  I always end up looking for the 3rd meal later in the day.  Also, I have a big dinner planned for tonight because we are having some friends over.  And we will be out of the house from about 2-5.  I decided to opt for a light breakfast- granola, dried fruit and soy milk.  And my game plan is to bring several snacks to munch on throughout the day instead of lunch.  I'm thinking of a Kind bar- nutty, fruity deliciousness, and a couple pieces of fruit. I hope this will hold me over until dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment