Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor. This blog should not in any way be used as a substitute for the opinion of a medical professional.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ooops!

I did not eat squash soup for dinner last night!  Eric, my husband, suggested Chinese and I caved without a second thought!  Though I went light (veggie lo mein) and didn't stuff myself, it was definitely more food than I needed to eat for dinner.  This is a typical error I make on a regular basis with dieting.  Eric isn't as on board with my new plan as I am, though he's starting to come around, and is always saying words like Chinese, Taco Bell, and pizza to me.  Depending on how much I feel like cooking at the moment and how hungry I am, these words all too often have their way with me and I end up eating junk!

Fortunately for my diet, Eric works the next few nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment